Friday, March 6, 2009

Greetings from Creature Kinships!

This is my first blog, and my first entry. I'm just learning how to do this, so please bear with me.

I want to share with you a number of things relevant to my work as an artist, photographer and musician, as well as my point of view as a person with particular health issues that are closely tied not only to my work, but to the important environmental issues facing the world today. Somehow this is all coming together for me in an exciting way. I hope I can inspire you. Maybe I can help you. Maybe, just possibly, I can also be one more drop in the ocean of environmental responsibility that could make some difference in the future of this beautiful planet. I hope so. I hope you will join me.

Who am I? I will tell you more, very soon. Meanwhile, perhaps you can begin to guess why this blog refers to "a canary of sorts". It has many meaningful implications!!

No comments:

Post a Comment